Drawing Skills Workshop - Wednesday 8th July 1pm - 4pm
Time & Location
About the Event
This 3-hour workshop is designed to be an introduction to various drawing skills that can be used to create your own masterpieces at home. It is suitable for children in Grade 3 and above (including Adults).
During the Workshop, students will be taught the following, with plenty of opportunity to practice what they have learnt:
- Different values of pencils and how to use them
- Shading using various lead pencils (2H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B)
- Drawing simple 3D shapes and forms
- Proportions and tips on getting accuracy when copying
- Perspective and depth in drawings
- Observational drawing tips
- Shading techniques such as hatching and cross hatching used in illustrations
- Blending rules using coloured pencils.
Included as part of the session price, you will also receive on arrival:
- An A4 Visual Diary (Sketchbook) to work in, and take away at the end;
- Your own set of shading pencils that includes various grades, sharpener and eraser, and also a black felt tip pen. You will use these during the Workshop and you can then take them home at the end to continue to practice with.
What do I need to bring?
You may like to bring your own coloured pencils, although we will provide some for use on the day.
Please bring along a specific picture that you may like to learn how to sketch, and we can provide tips on how to go about drawing it.
Please also bring along some morning tea and a drink.
The cost of the session is $70 per child and includes all tuition and materials.
- Sold OutDrawing Skills Workshop$70$700$0