Creative Characters Workshop (Prep - 2) - Thurs 15th April 9am - 11am
Time & Location
About the Event
This 2-hour workshop is designed to be an introduction to creating characters using simple shapes and lines. It is suitable for children in Prep to Year 2.
During the Workshop, students will be taught the following, with plenty of opportunity to practice what they have learnt:
- How to draw various shapes and lines and the basic elements that make up all drawing.
- How to use shapes to create characters, animals, robots and many more images
- How lines and shapes can create emotions in characters
- Drawing simple 3D shapes and lines
- Proportions and tips
All materials used in the session will be provided. These include pencils, paper and other specialist materials to complete their characters.
What do I need to bring?
You may like to bring your own coloured pencils, although we will provide some for use on the day.
Please also bring along some morning tea and a drink.
The cost of the session is $40 per child and includes all tuition and materials.
- P-2 Creative Characters$40$400$0