Animal Portraits (Prep - 2) - Monday 27th September 9am - 11am
Time & Location
About the Event
This 2-hour workshop is designed to be an introduction to creating animal portraits. In this class, the kids will explore drawing different animals and then dress them up, just like they're getting ready to have their own portrait taken! Materials used will be pencils, colours and watercolour paints. It is suitable for children in Prep to Year 2.
During the Workshop, students will be taught the following, with plenty of opportunity to practice what they have learnt:
- How to draw various shapes and lines and the basic elements that make up all drawing.
- How to use lines and shapes to create their animal characters
- How to use human accessories and dress their animals up to make them look like human characters. Think of movies such as Sing and Zootopia.
- How to add colour using selected materials form a range including: coloured pencils, textas and water colour paints and pencils.
All materials used in the session will be provided. These include pencils, paper and other specialist materials to complete their characters.
What do I need to bring?
You may like to bring a picture of your favourite animals face.
Please also bring along some morning tea and a drink.
The cost of the session is $40 per child and includes all tuition and materials.
- Sold OutP-2 Creative Characters$40$400$0